Effective communications services to improve performance and reputation
Q4PR has been involved in managing some of the largest transactions in Irish corporate history. They include IPOs, MBOs, large-scale privatisations, the management of mezzanine funding rounds and extensive corporate restructuring programmes.
Effective communications with financial media, market analysts, corporate financiers and shareholders play a critical role in helping to enhance a company’s overall performance and reputation. Q4PR is retained by leading corporates, PLCs and financial institutions to develop their communications strategies and manage their corporate communications and financial PR activities.
- Strategic advice on communications activities to support corporate objectives
- An end-to-end media relations service focused on financial media, wire services and other electronic media
- Advice on compliance, competition and regulation
- A crisis communications service which anticipates, plans and provides responses to various crisis scenarios
- Tailored training programmes for CEOs and other senior executives on communicating financial results and change management programmes
Learn about Q4PR’s investor relations service